We develop comprehensive software products and solutions ranging from IT consultancy to infrastructure and hardware setup to optimise customers' experiences. To establish ourselves as a leading provider of applications and healthcare support services for the Asian market, and partner healthcare customers to build a safe medical environment for all.
We are driven by our group philosophy as defined below:
1. Provide the best to our customers through a service-oriented culture
2. Create new value through innovation
3. Realise greater possibilities through advanced technology
- Develops and designs new software products.
- Maintains and supports existing software products.
- Performs technical edits of documentation.
- Maintains high quality standards while still developing software on schedule.
- Provides expertise on specific technical areas.
- Diploma or Degree in Information Technology or related disciplines.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in web based application development.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Microsoft.Net (ASP.Net and C#), Microsoft SQL, Crystal Reports.
- Familiarity with SQL Server Reporting Services is highly regarded.
- Experience reading and translating specifications and technical documents.
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines and adapt to changing priorities.
- Excellent written and spoken English is highly regarded.