Autism Association (Singapore) or AA(S), is a Social Service Agency dedicated to supporting and serving individuals with autism to maximise their potential, helping them lead meaningful and quality lives in society
The Association manages a suite of programmes and services under the Eden brand portfolio. These include:
- Eden Children’s Centre for young children with autism (aged 2 – 6 years old)
- Eden School, www.edenschool.edu.sg, for children and youths (aged 7 – 18 years old)
- Eden Centre for Adults (Clementi and Hougang) (aged 18 – 55 years old)
- Eden Activity Club for persons with autism who may not be accessing programmes and services
AA(S) programmes and services aim to impart life-skills to maximise the potential of persons with autism to lead dignified, independent, meaningful and quality lives in society. The profile of our students and adult clients leans toward moderate to severe autism.
Due to our rapid expansion plans to serve more students and clients, we invite like-minded individuals to join us and transform the lives entrusted to us.
Learn more at: www.autismlinks.org.sg,
The art interns will require to:
1) Daily set up art making area for students
2) Preparation of art templates
3) Assist in art lesson
4) Video making/editing (tutorials and short videos)
5) Design art templates
6) Assist in all art lessons (BB campus, AMK campus and EV)
7) Create step by step picture tutorials.