ECOPONICS is a training provider that provides Science and Environmental Education Programs to Primary Schools in Singapore. We believe that hands-on learning helps students to learn better and increases their interest in learning Science.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and creative individual who wants to make a difference in the students’ life. As our Science programs have numerous hands-on activities, you will be trained in executing the activities and also given the opportunity to teach the students.
To constantly keep our Science programs fresh, you will also be tasked to come up with new Science programs through our guidance.
- To learn how to Plan and Conduct of Science and Environmental Programmes for Schools
- To learn to understand the requirements of a school programme educator
- To be exposed to lesson observations to gain knowledge on how to conduct programmes for schools
- To be able to start conducting lessons on your own
- To be able to develop new teaching resources for student activities (Science)
- To learn more on the school syllabus and develop teaching resources based on the school syllabus
- To be exposed to research and develop of new programme ideas
- To gain knowledge on how a lesson plan and lesson resources are created
- To get the opportunity to execute these programme to schools and learn how to further improve the programme contents and outcome
- To be able to provide review of students progress through the course
- To learn how assessments are done to better assess students ability in the programme
*Opportunity to be converted to a Full Time / Permanent Staff