Established since 1987, ECON Healthcare Group celebrates more than 30 years of commitment to quality healthcare and eldercare services this year. As a regional provider for integrated healthcare servcies in Singapore, Malaysia and China, the Group incorporates a chain of medicare centres and nursing homes, hospital services, a careskill training centre, a chain of senior services centres, home care services, ambulance services, physiotherapy services and traditional Chinese medicine services. The Group also provides consultancy for the development and management of retirement living communities.
1. Centre’s Leadership and Management
- Play a leading role as a resource person in an effective way of managing the assigned centre.
- Lead and manage the full aspects of the day to day operations of the centre.
- Responsible for, and provide leadership for the holistic care management of the residents which involves working with and coordinating with rehab team, allied health services, outsourced medical services etc.
- Responsible for the preparation for the MOH inspection and licensing.
- Participate in the workplace health safety and emergency preparedness exercise.
- Play a leading role as a resource person in an effective way of managing a centre.
- for the occupancy rate of the centre including recruitment of new residents and retention of existing residents.
- to achieve the set targets in meeting the profitability of the centre.
2. Manpower Management and Development
- Plan an effective and efficient manpower planning in accordance to the MOH guidelines and standards.
- Plan proper scheduling based on the staff grades, skill mix and competencies.
- Provide coaching, training and counselling of staff.
- Perform annual appraisal for all staff.
- Motivate, develop, train and continuous upgrade the skills and knowledge of care staff.
3. Resource Management
- Responsible for proper management of resources which is cost effective, meet quality and productivity.
- Proper management of food costs and cut wastes accordingly.
- Evaluate the effective and efficient use of consumables, supplies, dressing materials and diapers.
- Maintain and upkeep a proper inventory control with regular inspection and audits.
- Locally Trained: Degree or Advanced Diploma or Diploma in Nursing registered with the Singapore Nursing Board.
- Foreign Trained: Degree or Diploma in Nursing with Board Pass (Professional Regulation Council).
- State Registered Nurse with a valid practicing license issued by the Singapore Nursing Board.
- Valid certification in Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS).
- Passionate about elderly care
- Good communication skills
- Team Player
- Leadership and Management Skills
- Analytical Thinking & Decision-Making