Our mission has been to offer AI based solutions and empower HR in automating processes by providing advanced technology to manage tasks such as payroll, leave management, overtime, attendance etc. We also have a huge emphasis on building a comprehensive recruitment portal to retain and attract the best talented candidates for companies. Furthermore, we want to also offer a predictive analysis of jobs & skill requirements. Finally, we want to develop greater transparency between managers, employees and employers to access information regarding employment & performance through available mediums.
· Report to Department Manager and Technical Manager supporting engineering design, implementation, integrated testing and commissioning of PSS projects
· Participate in technical reviews and clarification meetings
· Reviewing the engineering tasks and initiating the necessary corrective actions
· Establishing system test methods and monitoring strategy to achieve success criteria
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
· Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications; establishing personal networks; participating in technical societies
· Degree in Electronic / Electrical Engineering, majoring in Communications
· Diploma with relevant field experience may consider
· Knowledge in PSS domain, preliminary in ICT and end-to-end secure advanced video sense making solutions
· Knowledge in Windows/Linux hardening, security safety testing, and system configuration
· Exposure to scripting knowledge, software knowledge will be added advantage
· Ability to work with multi-technology domains and multiple discipline projects
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.