Digital Marketing Summit Asia is Asia's largest virtual summit on digital marketing since 2015.
We are looking for a savvy Virtual Summit & Events Intern to join our team to run virtual summits in the space of Digital Marketing (Digital Marketing Summit Asia, Finance & Wealth, Health.)
Our ideal candidate has exceptional communication skills and is able to develop engaging content. You should be a resourceful ‘people person’ with great customer service skills, and have the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage community communications and events.
- Organize and executive virtual summits, including getting the landing pages set up, shortlisting speakers, reaching out coordinating their interviews/sessions, preparing their interview recordings, marketing the events, creating freebies and resources
- Build relationships with potential sponsors, speakers, and other ecosystem players
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Willingness to learn
- Ideally some experience launching community initiatives (e.g. running virtual events, building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.