Digital Influence Lab is a digital marketing agency established in Singapore in 2012, with offices in Singapore, Shanghai, and San Francisco.
DIL has worked with hundreds of businesses to generate leads and sales online with a proven data-driven methodology, through tested marketing fundamentals and relevant content. The agency was appointed by the Singapore Government as the only agency to help local SMEs build their Facebook, Google, Content Marketing capabilities, and also created Asia’s largest virtual summit with over 50,000 participants (Digital Marketing Summit Asia).
In 2020, we are going international to build the world's largest marketing network. Being part of this fast-growing team, you'll have numerous opportunities to grow to become an international agency team player and receive world-class marketing training.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing & Content Writer to join our team and enrich our websites with new and attractive content pieces such as articles, guides, tools, and marketing copy.
Responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Don't really care about your paper qualifications as long as you can write
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.