Digital Influence Lab is a digital marketing agency established in Singapore in 2012, with offices in Singapore, Shanghai, and San Francisco.
DIL has worked with hundreds of businesses to generate leads and sales online with a proven data-driven methodology, through tested marketing fundamentals and relevant content. The agency was appointed by the Singapore Government as the only agency to help local SMEs build their Facebook, Google, Content Marketing capabilities, and also created Asia’s largest virtual summit with over 50,000 participants (Digital Marketing Summit Asia).
In 2020, we are going international to build the world's largest marketing network. Being part of this fast-growing team, you'll have numerous opportunities to grow to become an international agency team player and receive world-class marketing training.
Digital Designer (Full-time)
We are looking for designers to craft design content for our internal projects as well as for our clients. If you appreciate the art of creating compelling visuals using effective design principles, you’re who we are looking for.
Here’s what a Digital Designer does at DIL:
- Create eye-catching yet informative designs for digital marketing content, such as blog article banners, digital advertisements, banners, e-books, and more.
- Transform data into lively infographics (and even animated videos).
- Craft effective website & landing page designs and wireframes.
- Anything else that requires your creativity.
1. You have at least 2 years of professional experience in digital designing (i.e. you have designed for digital ads, infographics, taken a professional/serious course in it, etc.)
2. Creating designs on design toolkits (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, or if you can do it amazingly well on Canva) is second nature to you.
3. You have a portfolio/ work samples to show.
4. You are comfortable working on your own as well as with a team.
5. You are open to feedback, open to a variety to design styles, willing to learn, have a good taste aesthetically.
1. Send us your portfolio.
2. Show us 2 (other people's) designs that you think communicate well, and explain why.
3. Title the email as 'Application: Digital Designer'
Failure to do so will most likely result in immediate disqualification. We look forward to your application :)