- Digileap Technologies
- HR Intern
- Date Listed
- 10 Sep 2018
- Job Type
- Freelance / Project, Full-time / Permanent, Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
89 Short Street 09-01
- Allowance /
- $800 - 1,000 monthly
- Information Technology
- Information and Communications Technology
- Company Profile
At Digileap, we are a rapidly growing provider of IT Solutions and Services offering a wide range of IT Services to meet our customers growing needs. We are focused on providing services around Enterprise Solutions, Custom solutions and Business Intelligence solutions. We help our customers implement these solutions through our skilled consulting services, implementation services, application management services and through infrastructure management services.
We deliver our services through a global delivery model using a blended team of onsite and offshore consultants depending on the needs of the customers and nature of the engagement. Our customers are primarily from Banking and Finance, Insurance, Technology, Service and Healthcare verticals.
We believe in harnessing the experience and expertise of the industry. We are managed by a core team of professionals with tremendous experience working in a variety of consulting and business environment. We are a rapidly growing, highly competitive and responsive firm with strong management, technical and financial resources and commitment to fully serve our clients.
For further information, please visit us at www.digileap.net
- Job Description
HR Recruitment Intern
We are looking for HR Intern (Singaporean/PR), who will be responsible for hiring from the industry
Responsibilities will include
- Understanding the Talent pool available
- Portal Login and Searches (including Linked In)
- Develop expertise in search criteria
- Manage and format resumes as required
- Understanding Client Specs
- Posting the job in local websites
- Coordinating with local websites
- Setting up interviews with interview panel
- Drafting of Offer letter and on boarding
- Speaking With Candidates
- Speaking with employers
- Positioning Recruitment Capabilities to Potential Clients
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.