- DHL Express Singapore Pte Ltd
- Intern - Data Visualization
- Date Listed
- 28 Sep 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
1 Tai Seng Drive Singapore 535215
- Allowance /
- $800 - 1,200 monthly
- Others / General Work
- Company Profile
DHL - The Logistics company for the world.
DHL is the global market leader in the logistics industry and "The Logistics company for the world". DHL commits its expertise in international express, air and ocean freight, road and rail transportation, contract logistics and international mail services to its customers. A global network composed of more than 220 countries and territories and about 285,000 employees worldwide offers customers superior service quality and local knowledge to satisfy their supply chain requirements. DHL accepts its social responsibility by supporting environmental protection, disaster management ad education.
DHL is part of Deutsche Post DHL. The Group generated revenue of more than 55 billion Euros in 2012.
- Job Description
To support GMNC team in data visualization to provide better visibility to Regional Customer Managers.
- Design, develop, and maintain reports
- Translate business requirements into reports, designing and building quality reporting and data visualization solutions to meet business needs
- Build ad hoc reporting using Excel, Excel PowerPivot and Power BI.
- Help drive best practices for data presentation and sharing across the organization.
- Ensure reports and analyses are accurate, complete, and produced within required timeframes.
- Support continuous improvement through iterative processes by being proactive to reduce ad hoc requests.
• Strong Analytical Skills
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Knowledge of PowerBI is a plus