DHC Capital is an investment banking and financial advisory firm specialising in solving critical business challenges of companies facing liquidity pressures or financial stress.
DHC Capital provides independent and conflict-free advice on financial and operational restructuring to corporates, creditors, investors and other stakeholders, both in and out of Court. DHC Capital also advises clients on structuring and executing bespoke capital raising and accelerated M&A transactions to meet short term liquidity requirements, raise capital to unlock shareholder value or meet growth objectives. DHC Capital will further provide directors or executives into corporates, which are entering a restructuring process, being restructured, exiting a restructuring process or on behalf of creditors and investors to monitor and protect their investments.
For further information, please visit www.dhccapital.com.
We are looking for an intern to fill the role of first year investment banking analyst. Interns will receive exposure to a variety of transactions across the restructuring transaction cycle – ranging from debtor and creditor side restructuring, distressed M&A and capital raising and supporting on business development activities. Interns will report directly to engagement partner.
Applicants will have a background/skill set as follows:
1. Strong excel and financial modelling skills
2. Strong powerpoint skills and experience in preparing pitch books and client decks
3. Strong writing ability and financial analysis skills
4. Ability to work independently and conduct research on companies
5. Understanding of Bloomberg and Capital IQ
6. Good academic record and studying for a degree in accounting, economics and/or finance
1. Must be SPR/SC
2. Previous work experience or internships in a related field (restructuring, distressed, leveraged finance, high yield, private credit) will be highly advantageous
We are looking for either full time (minimum period of 5 months) or part time candidates (minimum 3 days availability per week) and are flexible around existing study commitments and working from office (Raffles Place office) or alternative locations
Expected start date in January 2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Related Job Searches:
Investment Banking Intern - Distressed Debt and Special Situations
Banking / Finance