Part of Dentsu Inc., Dentsu Aegis Network is made up of ten global network brands - Carat, Dentsu, Dentsu media, iProspect, Isobar, mcgarrybowen, Merkle, MKTG, Posterscope and Vizeum and supported by its specialist/multi-market brands. Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. Offering a distinctive and innovative range of products and services, Dentsu Aegis Network is headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with around 38,000 dedicated specialists.
Reporting to the Regional Designer in the Dentsu Aegis Comms team, the candidate will support and professionalise Dentsu Aegis Network’s internal and external marketing and communications materials through strong design and art execution. The candidate will also be integral in the process of refreshing Dentsu Aegis Network’s award-winning intranet, NEON. Own and improve the quality of output produced by the comms and marketing team.
· Produce high quality design work for internal stakeholders at Dentsu Aegis Network and its network brands working closely with senior marketing executives.
· Support on photography at events and manage head shots with communication executives.
· To work with the team on simple video and edits for internal purposes.
· Work closely with the team on events throughout the year managing any visual outputs.
· Creative mind – able to make suggestions the team may not have thought of
· Team player
· Self-starter – able to take the lead on art direction for the communication and marketing teams
· Positive, can do spirit
· Strong attention to detail
· Strong knowledge in Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, Final Cut Pro X
· Knowledge in basic production equipment
· Simple animation skills is a plus point