Prudential - Dart Team is one that is fully committed to providing their clients with the most genuine customer service and a main goal of ensuring client satisfaction. Our members are dedicated in their roles and find joy in helping our clients achieve their financial goals.
“The only limit to the height of your achievements is the reach of your dreams and your willingness to work hard for them.”
- Michelle Obama
- Be the first hand contact of your client to provide financial advise based on their financial needs.
- Provide financial advice to your client based on their financial goals.
- To conduct regular reviews on clients’ insurance portfolio.
“What we Offer”:
- Monthly allowance up to $5000 with unlimited cap of earning
- Fast-track career path and growth opportunities
- Attractive compensation schemes and incentives
- 1 to1 mentorship
- Flexible work time
- Receive support and recognition for your effort
•Full certificate in GCE ‘A’ Level, International Baccalaureate Diploma qualification, diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore or equivalent. Degree holders are preferred
•At least 21 years old (regulatory requirement)
•No work experience required but will be added advantage.
•Preferably Entry Level specialized in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
•Looking for candidates that is personable with a strong sense of responsibility.