Daimler Singapore is a regional hub for Daimler AG. The office in Singapore oversees business development of the passenger and commercial vehicle business in Singapore, South Asia & South Pacific region and is the Asia-Pacific &African headquarters for the financial services division. The Group maintains a large and significant IT hub in Singapore as well as a regional logistics center, which supplies to the Asia-Pacific Region.
We offer you the opportunity to gain exposure and experience on how a multinational corporation is driven by diversity, commitment and passion – especially in the company that invented the automobile and has been innovating ever since. You can look forward to a series of varied assignments within challenging projects where you work independently and give you insights into the organizational and productive processes of a globally operating automobile manufacturer.
Work closely with UI and UX Team to support activities related to understanding user needs and improving usability of the product based on user centric approach.
Research Activities :
- Develop well-crafted research plans with clear research objectives.
- Create usability research screeners and discussion guides.
Data Collection and Analysis :
- Moderate one-on-one basic usability sessions.
- Help develop and implement quantitative surveys.
- Conduct stakeholder and users interviews.
- Identify and clarify insights about user behaviors from web instrumentation tools.
- Translate user insights into actionable recommendations for the design and development teams.
- Work closely with the product team to identify research objectives.
- Establish and implement an overall research strategy.
- Support UX team in creation of wireframes, mockups, and prototypes to illustrate your research insights
- Present and refine the design for improvements.
Usability Testing :
- Create usability tests, including screener questions, task lists, and follow up questions to validate and refine your designs
- The tasks listed above are the main responsibilities with the main objective is to support the product teams to create user friendly product based on actual users feedback.
- Applicants should be self-starters, capable of working on their own or collaboratively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong familiarity with User Experience Design principles
- Previous experience with some user research methodologies including usability testing
- Passion for user research, usability testing, and general design
- Have completed, or are currently enrolled in, a UX Design program
- Familiarity with common UX and research tools, such as Figma, Sketch, UserTesting.co or equivalent tools