Daimler Singapore is a regional hub for Daimler AG. The office in Singapore oversees business development of the passenger and commercial vehicle business in Singapore, South Asia & South Pacific region and is the Asia-Pacific &African headquarters for the financial services division. The Group maintains a large and significant IT hub in Singapore as well as a regional logistics center, which supplies to the Asia-Pacific Region.
We offer you the opportunity to gain exposure and experience on how a multinational corporation is driven by diversity, commitment and passion – especially in the company that invented the automobile and has been innovating ever since. You can look forward to a series of varied assignments within challenging projects where you work independently and give you insights into the organizational and productive processes of a globally operating automobile manufacturer.
Treasury Operations APAC in Singapore is responsible for the process execution & implementation of Daimler standards
in the transactional & payments(industrial and treasury) landscape for Group companies in the APAC markets.
- The student will gain an overview and basic understanding of Treasury Operations functions such as cash management
structures and systems (cash-pooling/In House Bank/industrial & Treasury payments and Treasury settlement processes),
Bank account operations; Payment operations and execution.
- Student is expected to automate selected processes within Treasury department using RPA (Python) and monitors the
operations of RPA on daily basis.
- Student is expected to support in PowerBI initiative to increase data transparency in the markets under RTCS.
- The student is expected to provide supporting role in the Project Management Office for on-going projects such as
PowerBI initiatives, payment health checks, process efficiency projects in various markets. Student will be able to gain
exposure in managing various stakeholders.
- The student will also assist and support Treasury Operations in daily business operations as reasonably assigned.
- Currently pursuing Finance or Mathematics related degree courses
- Experience with Python and PowerBI preferred
- Proactive and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Proficient in English language both written and spoken, German language is a plus.
- Detail oriented, open minded and able to work in a cross-cultural environment.