Daimler Singapore is a regional hub for Daimler AG. The office in Singapore oversees business development of the passenger and commercial vehicle business in Singapore, South Asia & South Pacific region and is the Asia-Pacific &African headquarters for the financial services division. The Group maintains a large and significant IT hub in Singapore as well as a regional logistics center, which supplies to the Asia-Pacific Region.
We offer you the opportunity to gain exposure and experience on how a multinational corporation is driven by diversity, commitment and passion – especially in the company that invented the automobile and has been innovating ever since. You can look forward to a series of varied assignments within challenging projects where you work independently and give you insights into the organizational and productive processes of a globally operating automobile manufacturer.
Intern - HR Sales & Marketing (Feb - Aug 2021)
- Preferred current field of study in Business Administration/Human Resources Management and any other related fields
- Proficient in Microsoft Office such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint applications
- Good knowledge in local labour laws and HR practices
- Ability to undertake independent projects
- Meticulous with good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work in an international and intercultural context
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken. Multi Linguistic abilities would be an added advantage
You will be part of the HR Shared Services team with opportunities to learn about the different operational functions within HR. Your roles and responsibilities include:
- To coordinate the entire intern management process from posting on job boards, onboarding and subsequent off-boarding of local and foreign interns
- To assist in ad-hoc HR projects and initiatives (i.e. new hire orientation program, Race Track Development Guide)
- To support in HR presentation materials as and when required
- To support local HR team in daily operational activities, including the management of employee personnel files, access cards, corporate passes, and the preparation of visa letters
- To assist in keeping track of learning and development
- Assist in general employee queries, as and when required
And any other reasonable assigned tasks.