Daimler Singapore is a regional hub for Daimler AG. The office in Singapore oversees business development of the passenger and commercial vehicle business in Singapore, South Asia & South Pacific region and is the Asia-Pacific &African headquarters for the financial services division. The Group maintains a large and significant IT hub in Singapore as well as a regional logistics center, which supplies to the Asia-Pacific Region.
We offer you the opportunity to gain exposure and experience on how a multinational corporation is driven by diversity, commitment and passion – especially in the company that invented the automobile and has been innovating ever since. You can look forward to a series of varied assignments within challenging projects where you work independently and give you insights into the organizational and productive processes of a globally operating automobile manufacturer.
- Able to support IT strategy development and have willingness to learn emerging technologies on the job like AI, Mixed reality etc.
- Do lot of research online and extract meaningful information
- Develop standard communication using different media (Print, Online, One pager, Overview, detailed, Social Media, Video)
- Able to draft professionalized sales pitch
- Support multiple communication draft like #On Air, communication to markets, to vendors
- Able to create and distribute review reports, follow ups
- Support other operational tasks
- Remotely coordinate with geographically distributed team
- And any other reasonable assigned tasks.
- MS office, Visual basic, Social media, Coachable
- Can manage self and task
- Good listening and presentation skill
- Ability to multitask and deliver on time;
- Team-player with high interpersonal skills;
- Highly-motivated individual and able to work independently;
- Excellent proficiency in using Microsoft Office Applications (i.e. Excel, Words, PowerPoint, Outlook etc);
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills..