- Daimler Financial Services Africa & Asia Pacific Ltd.
- Intern - Regional Human Resources
- Date Listed
- 16 May 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- From 23 Jul 2018, For At Least 5 Months
- Allowance /
- $1,000 monthly
- Others / General Work
- Company Profile
Daimler Singapore is a regional hub for Daimler AG. The office in Singapore oversees business development of the passenger and commercial vehicle business in Singapore, South Asia & South Pacific region and is the Asia-Pacific & African headquarters for the financial services division. The Group maintains a large and significant IT hub in Singapore as well as a regional logistics center, which supplies to the Asia-Pacific Region.
We offer you the opportunity to gain exposure and experience on how a multinational corporation is driven by diversity, commitment and passion – especially in the company that invented the automobile and has been innovating ever since. You can look forward to a series of varied assignments within challenging projects where you work independently and give you insights into the organizational and productive processes of a globally operating automobile manufacturer.
- Job Description
The Regional HR team is looking for an intern:
- Tracking of HR policy implementation across AAP.
- Support HR Strategic initiatives and projects
- Prepare presentations for internal communication
- Coordinate HR compliance activities
- Framework implementation in local entities
- Prepare HR communication newsletter
- Support LinkedIn recruitment activities for Region
- The following Regional HR functions are offering internship opportunities:
- HR Head AAP (Support of HR Head of AAP, Strategic Initiatives, Back Office).
- HR Business Procedures (HR Compliance, Policies, Processes, Reporting & Planning).
- HR Development (Leadership Development, Training, Succession Planning, LEAD).
What we promise you:
As an intern in the regional office, you will get to know Daimler and its entities within the time you are with us. You will be tasked to oversee and assist in project assignments, where you will have the opportunity to demonstrate your abilities and receive the ideal preparation for your future professional endeavors.