CTC Global Pte Ltd is a wholly-owned subsidiary of ITOCHU Techno-Solutions Corporation (CTC) and ITOCHU Corporation. ITOCHU Corporation is one of the largest conglomerates in Japan and is the majority shareholder of CTC. Both CTC and ITOCHU Corporation are listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange, and have current market capitalisations of US$2.6 billion and US$18.6 billion respectively.
In Singapore, the CTC Global team has been serving enterprise customers from major commercial and government sectors for over 40 years, CTC Global provides clients with customized IT solutions based on a thorough understanding of their business processes, and assists their businesses through the most complex IT transitions. Its access to worldwide IT resources also provides local clients with a seamless IT solution for regional and global connectivity.
Powered by a team of 200 qualified and experienced IT professionals and leveraging on its partnerships with today's most innovative IT corporations worldwide, CTC Global delivers an extensive portfolio of systems integration solutions to enable businesses to operate more efficiently.
- Responsible for on-site support for desktop hardware, desktop applications, emails, printers and other related issues.
- To perform installation, de-installation, configuration, technical supports, troubleshooting and resolution to the clients.
- To perform hardware and software moves.
- To have experience in Desktop/Notebook/Printer Deployment
- Troubleshooting of deployment issues
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate/ NiTec /Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree level in Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent.
- Experiences in Desktop Support will be an added advantage.
- Tech Refresh Experience is preferred.