We are a local-grown organisation with 40 years of experience in the environmental services sector. With more than 100 staff, we provide essential waste management and cleaning services to our Singapore clients.
We are looking for a Business Admin Intern to join our organisation. In this position, you will help organise and carry out operations and administrative projects and processes for the company. Good computer and administrative skills are a must, good ability in excel skill is highly favoured. You should be highly organised, detail-oriented and most importantly, personable and approachable.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Develop critical thinking skills
- Apply classroom theories into real life working world and achieve professional growth
- Be engaged and involved in employees’ relations and communications – improving communication skills
What will you be doing?
- Assist managers of various functions and responsible for handling full spectrum of sorting and document filing
- Responsible for keeping documents filed in a proper and organised manner
- Validating of daily operational documentations
- Any other administrative duties
Are you the person we are looking for?
- You should currently be an undergraduate (all disciplines are welcomed to apply)
- You are proactive, team player, hands-on, enthusiastic, and having strong communication skills
- Able to adapt to changes easily and quickly
- Singaporeans / PRs
- Young and vibrant working environment
- Lunch provided
- Opportunity for a part-time or full-time conversion
- Wide range of learning opportunities
- A letter of recommendation will be provided upon successful completion of internship
We'd love to hear from you!