CrescentRating, along with its sister brand HalalTrip are re-defining the Muslim travel market space. Embracing new technology to innovate and enhance the experience of Muslim travelers is a key ongoing focus for the company as the Halal tourism sector becomes more sophisticated and tech savvy.
The role of the Business Development Intern is to support the CrescentRating research team and HalalTrip marketing team in the development of market reports, innovate and improve business development strategies with the team, and build strategic relationships with partners and educate them on our services. This could be in the form of storytelling through native content, event coordination or sales support.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The role of Business Development Intern is to support the CrescentRating research team and HalalTrip marketing team.
- Lead generation and content creation for digital marketing
- Assist in promotional tools and workflow including B2B digital marketing
- Engage global stakeholders, close opportunities by continuously reinforcing business value
- Collaborate with other teams, external partners and third-party vendors
- Creatively use graphics and data visualization
- A passion for the industry and staying on top of travel trends
- Assist in CrescentRating and HalalTrip in other related duties and responsibilities as required