At Cove we know how much your home matters. But too often renters don’t get the homes they deserve. So we made it our mission to reimagine urban rental with tenants at the heart. Think transparent pricing, easy online booking and comfortable spaces with every detail taken care of. That’s home rental, as it should be.
Founded in 2018 by 3 young entrepreneurs with plenty of experience having rented 30 different properties in 13 different cities around the world. The company has raised capital from some of the top venture capital funds and strategic investors around the world. Cove is one of the fastest growing co-living players in Southeast Asia and is firmly on the way to becoming the number 1 in the region.
Job Title: Operations and Community Support Intern
Job Type: Minimum 6 months paid internship
Start Date: ASAP
Reports To: Operations Manager
To set-up COVE’s supply of properties, ensure operational efficiency and be a key point of contact with the COVE member community.
- Help, guide and support tenants during their stay with COVE
- Reduce time to deal with tenant requests
- Improved tenant satisfaction
- Coordinate maintenance and housekeeping contractors to effectively and efficiently address tenant issues
- Maintain accurate records/ticketing history on property issues
- Improve efficiencies across the end-to-end processes
- Improve tenant self-troubleshooting process
- Prepare and upkeep of condo FAQs
- Maintain and improve tenant ticketing system
- Ensure smooth tenant check-ins and check-outs, including condo registrations
- Support on ad-hoc data processing and analysis processes
- Considerable amount of field work involved
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Undergraduate degree in any field (business related is a bonus)
- Strong academic track record
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Experience in operations/project management
- Relationship building
- Great spoken and written English
- High drive for results
- Ability to be flexible deal with ambiguity
- Attention to detail
- Commercial business acumen
What’s in it for You:
Working for COVE gives you the opportunity to join an exciting young start-up incubated through Antler.co. There will be lots to learn as you’ll be working directly with the three co-founders Sophie, Luca and Guillaume and get to experience first hand what it takes to get a new high-growth business off the ground. In your role, you’ll have the opportunity to hit the ground running and take ownership from day one. We will always welcome your inputs and ideas and actively encourage your development. The team is fast paced, hard-working and expects results but we also highly value our employee engagement and are committed to a human and empathetic environment with plenty of fun thrown in. You’ll be working out of our brand new office in Chinatown.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.