Conergy Asia & ME is one of the region's largest downstream solar companies — specializing in the development, design, finance, build and long-term asset management of commercial, industrial and utility scale solar power systems. Since its founding, Conergy has installed almost 2 gigawatts of capacity globally. Conergy has served as the EPC contractor and O & M service provider for approximately half a gigawatt of solar plants in Asia Pacific. The Company has operations in Japan, Australia, Thailand, the Philippines, Myanmar and Germany.
In this position, you will report to the Director of PR & Marketing APAC based in Singapore.
- Update brochures, company websites, marketing presentations
- Support marketing email campaigns
- Check marketing in-boxes for enquiries and forwarding them to the sales teams
- Complete forms and checklists related to marketing events/conferences
- Coordinate with marketing suppliers on deliverables
- Assist the marketing director with ad-hoc tasks
- Prior working experience in a marketing role or function
- Some experience in using and working with digital marketing tools and social media
- Some experience in using the Adobe Creative Suite (In-Design, Illustrator, Photoshop) and WordPress
- Fluency in both written and spoken English is required
- Working knowledge of Thai and/or Japanese will be an added advantage but not required
- Fresh diploma holders or interns may apply
- You should be able to commit at least three working days per week but full-time is also appreciated.
- You should ideally be pursuing a relevant course of undergraduate or postgraduate studies in Singapore or overseas. Foreigners must fulfil criteria for Training Pass to be eligible.
- Prevailing stipend rates for internship will apply for the full duration