- Conergy Asia & Me Ptd Ltd
- Marketing Intern
- Date Listed
- 11 Jul 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- From Aug 2018, For At Least 6 Months
- Allowance /
- $1,000 monthly
- Marketing / Public Relations
- Company Profile
Conergy Asia & ME is one of the region's largest downstream solar companies — specializing in the development, design, finance, build and long-term asset management of commercial, industrial and utility scale solar power systems. Since its founding, Conergy has installed almost 2 gigawatts of capacity globally. Conergy has served as the EPC contractor and O & M service provider for approximately half a gigawatt of solar plants in Asia Pacific. The Company has operations in Japan, Australia, Thailand, the Philippines, Myanmar and Germany.
- Job Description
In this position, you will report to the Director of PR & Marketing APAC based in Singapore.
- Update brochures, company websites, marketing presentations
- Support marketing email campaigns
- Check marketing in-boxes for enquiries and forwarding them to the sales teams
- Complete forms and checklists related to marketing events/conferences
- Coordinate with marketing suppliers on deliverables
- Assist the marketing director with ad-hoc tasks
- Prior working experience in a marketing role or function
- Some experience in using and working with digital marketing tools and social media
- Some experience in using the Adobe Creative Suite (In-Design, Illustrator, Photoshop) and WordPress
- Fluency in both written and spoken English is required
- Working knowledge of Thai and/or Japanese will be an added advantage but not required
- Fresh diploma holders or interns may apply
- You should be able to commit at least three working days per week but full-time is also appreciated.
- You should ideally be pursuing a relevant course of undergraduate or postgraduate studies in Singapore or overseas. Foreigners must fulfil criteria for Training Pass to be eligible.
- Prevailing stipend rates for internship will apply for the full duration