Conduit House is a fully integrated asset manager and investor focused on hospitality-oriented real estate, where we identify and add value through repositioning, redevelopment and intensive asset management. With offices in Hong Kong, Singapore and Bangkok, Conduit House invests across the capital structure where assets are underperforming or in distressed situations, focussing on strong fundamentals with identifiable value enhancements and performance.
Conduit House has an opening for an Investment & Asset Management Intern to support the investment team in identifying, evaluating, and executing on investment opportunities in the hospitality real estate sector in the APAC region. The intern will also support the firm’s business initiatives both at the group level and within its portfolio.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Conduct research and benchmarking in the hospitality sector including competitor hotels, companies, and related technology platforms.
- Monitor market and competitive developments as a basis for formulating value-add initiatives.
- Undertake financial, valuation, and feasibility analysis to evaluate both existing and potential new investments.
- Prepare presentations or papers to support investment or business cases.
- Carry out other ad-hoc requests as needed to support investment activities and operations.
- The above scope is non-exhaustive and may be reduced or expanded, depending on the intern’s interest, aptitude, and desire to gain experience.
To be successful in this position, the candidate should possess the following attributes:
- Graduate or undergraduate (at least in their second year) students who are pursuing or have completed a degree program in Business, Accountancy, Real Estate, Hospitality or related disciplines.
- Candidates with prior internship or work experience (in an investment, asset management, research, or similar role) or top academic achievements will be considered favourably.
- Available to commit at least 10 weeks on a full-time basis throughout the internship period.
- Effective self-starter who is resourceful, adaptable, and able to excel in a lean working environment
Raffles Place, Singapore