Concorde hotels are managed by HPL Hotels & Resorts. A hospitality management company, HPL Hotels & Resorts is a subsidiary of Singapore public-listed company Hotel Properties Limited (HPL).
Other brands under HPL Hotels & Resorts include Hard Rock Hotel & Resorts, Casa del Mar – Langkawi, Casa del Rio - Melaka, The Lakehouse – Cameron Highlands, The Boathouse - Phuket and Gili Lankanfushi in Maldives.
For more information about us, visit us at: http://www.concordehotelsresorts.com/index.php
- Sell, register and assign rooms to incoming guests, ensuring that registration cards are properly filled up. Check out departing guests based on the established procedures
- Inform other Departments and Outlets of arrivals, room changes checkouts and special arrangement
- Handle all guest enquiries referred to them either over the telephone or personally
- To action on requests or requirements of incoming guests to ensure guest satisfaction and smooth operation
- Maintain a friendly, neat, pleasant and professional image to guests
- Provide courteous services to guests and responds promptly and tactfully to guest’s complaints, requests and enquiries
- To be kept informed of all functions, events, and promotions going on in the hotel
- Handle simple function of cashiering based on the established procedures
- Welcome and escort guests to room. Explain in room features and facilities