We are a registered employment agency with MOM. Currently we have a client, an MNC organization in the Telecommunication industry is seeking for a candidate to join the finance team.
Our mission is to help companies to look for the right fit to their strategies without spending precious time worrying about the process. We cover many relevant industries, from manufacturing , retail, petroleum to construction. We have a large database of candidates, of different specialization and different nationalities. Whatever your business will be, you’ll always find our services perfectly fit to your HR solutions.
- Check and monitor incoming fund from the banks and capture receipt entries in accounting system on daily basis.
- Prepare and generate leased sales related invoices and credit notes and manage Accounts Receivable invoice dispute.
- Work closely with other departments on billing and collection matters.
- Prepare bulk Giro collection.
- Prepare and send monthly statements of accounts.
- Update and maintain customers’ master records.
- Attend to customers' enquiry on account balance and payments.
- Assist in month end schedules.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at Graduate Diploma, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Multi-tasking and open to acquire new skills/knowledge
- Able to work independently, well organized, meticulous, positive attitude and a team player