Computhink offers a premier programming education for children in Singapore and beyond. Our mission is to provide your child with the best-in-class coding education that helps them progress from beginner to advanced levels with confidence.
Our goal is to inspire your child to learn to code and help them build a brighter future. With our comprehensive approach to programming education, your child will develop a solid foundation in programming that can be used to build amazing projects and pursue a career in tech.
We look forward to welcoming your child to the Computhink family and helping them unlock their full potential in the exciting world of programming!
We are seeking a motivated individual to join our team as an EduTech Courseware Developer/Trainer. In this role, you will be responsible for researching and developing teaching materials for programming aimed at students aged 7 to 16. As a passionate technologist, you will possess the ability to write code, develop programs, and test out new APIs, frameworks, and platforms. You are an enthusiastic, positive role model who enjoys working with kids and young learners.
- Conduct research and develop new curriculum, content, and exercises for students. Continuously review and enhance current curriculum and content.
- Develop, manage and maintain internal systems, including the e-Learning Portal, SharePoint, Vimeo, Student Management System, Team Password Managers, and others.
- Develop a positive learning environment for students and foster parent-teacher relationships.
- Lead and conceptualize projects that engage and educate the public on the relevance of programming classes for children.
- Assist in business development and lead the conceptualization, brainstorming, and execution of internal and external events such as coding hackathons.
- Teach programming and programming concepts to small group classes of children and youths.
- Diploma or degree in information technology, engineering, mathematics, or science-related field.
- Strong programming background with a positive learning attitude.
- Experience working with young children will be an added advantage.
Qualities we are looking for:
- Sharp analytical skills with the confidence to learn and try new things.
- Pleasant, positive, optimistic, and fun personality who takes pride in both personal and professional pursuits.
- Independent and able to work effectively in a small team setting or individually.
- High standards of work and strive to continually improve processes.
Why you should join us:
- Dynamic and spirited environment that deviates from the monotony of a 9-to-5 job in a corporation.
- A chance to contribute your skills in a meaningful way and take control of your time.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and the opportunity to make a difference in your community.
We look forward to receiving your application and the opportunity to welcome you to our team!
Related Job Searches:
Computhink Programming School
EduTech Courseware Developer & Trainer (Intern)
Education / Training
Early Childhood Care and Education