ComfortDelGro is one of the world’s largest land transport companies with global operations spanning across seven countries – Singapore, Australia, China, the United Kingdom, Ireland, New Zealand, and Malaysia.
ComfortDelGro’s Private Mobility Group (PMG) aims to synergise and leverage on its core strengths in land transport solutions, whilst making it easier for customers to gain access to the various services in the ComfortDelGro Group. PMG is part of ComfortDelGro Corporation Limited, which is one of the largest land transport companies in the world with a global workforce, a global shareholder base and a global outlook.
As a Corporate Planning Intern, you will be in a high-performing team that reports to the CEO, in which you are responsible for developing the business’ long-term strategic roadmap and coordinating the implementation with various departments. You will facilitate communications with CDG Group HQ on these plans, and represent the business unit’s perspectives.
- Responsible for the coordination of the assigned projects and liaison with the relevant external and internal stakeholder
- Assist in the formulation of strategies, action plans and target tracking of projects
- Track, analyse and monitor the overall performance metrics
- Prepare and facilitate the business performance meetings
- Collaborate to ensure CDG’s group-level policies are adhered to and share our perspectives on these policies. These functions include, but not limited to, Enterprise Risk Management, Sustainability, Legal and Compliance Audit functions
- Support the preparation of documents and submissions to communicate our strategy and implementation progress to CDG Group, and provide perspectives aligning to our business needs
- Support the development of budget when required
- Penultimate year student, pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills, and use it to support and drive strategic plans
- Good business acumen
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Able to think laterally, grasp and communicate complex strategy concepts with clarity
- Dynamic and highly motivated, with a forward-thinking mindset