- Blockchain Analyst Intern
- Date Listed
- 14 May 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, For At Least 3 Months
- Tanjong Pagar
- Allowance /
- $800 monthly
- Computing / IT / Software
- Financial Services / Banking, Information Technology
- Company Profile
Coinhako is a digital assets wallet service for consumers to buy, sell and secure their digital assets. Originally founded in Silicon Valley, we are based in Singapore as our goal is to serve Asia.
- Job Description
Location: Singapore (CBD)
Duration: 2-6 months
Leading Blockchain company in Singapore is looking for interns that are
highly motivated, energetic and disruptive! Expect a once in a life experience
working in the hottest space in the tech scene.
Supervision: The intern will work closely with the founders of the startup,
assisting them in projects that will have direct impact in the company. He/she
will be part of a flat organisation, where he/she will have hands on every
aspect of the business. Although he/she will get huge responsibilities for an
intern, the team will nurture and mentor them. By the time the internship
ends, he/she will be able to get a good overview of how an early stage startup
Title: Blockchain Analyst Intern
Candidates must be:
• Absolutely passionate about Bitcoin/blockchain and have a basic
understanding of the technology and financial ecosystem.
• Strong IT or relevant skill sets
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Proven self-starter with strong drive and determination
• Effective communication and project management skills are must
• Be awesome in one or more of the following skill sets:
o Design, video, development, copywriting, social media
• On a daily basis, he/she will play a key member of the team, assisting
the company in the key projects and expansion plans.
• Get involved in decision making processes, managing clients and
spearheading our overseas digital campaign.
• Quickly get immersed into our brand by taking on client servicing roles
• Execute impactful tasks - get ready for more responsibility than anyone
else would dare give you.
What you will learn:
• This hands-on opportunity will empower you to not only develop
your current skill set, but also open you up to a world of connections
that include the brightest minds of our time. You will also get to
work closely with the founders of Coinhako.
• Professional development is not all that we offer, we are providing a
once in a lifetime opportunity to be part of a company that is
revolutionising and innovating the finance world.
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.