COCO Public Relations is a communications and digital agency based in Singapore with a network of affiliates across Asia Pacific.
We specialise in providing strategic programs for established and emerging companies in: art, fashion, hospitality, lifestyle, medical (aesthetics and pharmaceuticals) and travel. No matter what sector you operate in, or what your campaign goals are, we have the expertise to deliver the results you need
As an independent agency operating at the heart of the digital economy, we help our clients shape communications for the digital age.
COCO PR Intern that we are looking for will have a finder in pretty much every pie in the our PR business. The candidate must be high-energy multi-tacker who is passionate, can write very well and have eye for detail.
The Intern will gain hands–on experience and first-hand insights into the field of public relations and the day to day functions of a PR agency. Most importantly, we want someone who cares deeply about the work they do and able to adapt the work quickly. At the end of the day, we don’t want our clients to like you, but to love you.
We work hard, We play hard, No drama! The selected intern will immerse in all aspects of PR industry including business development, media relations, pitching, monitoring, research, coordinating and managing media events. The Intern will gain hands–on experience and first-hand insights into the field of public relations and the day to day functions of a PR agency.
Our intern programme enables the interns to develop confidence and marketable skills in a real-life business setting in the world of public relations.
The job scope includes but not limited to:
- To work closely with Account manager and Directors to cover and provide day-to-day support as well as handling specific work scope assigned to them.
- To prepare media list for all press release.
- Handle social media account for COCO Public Relations.
- Read daily and do media monitoring to identify client coverage, clip ((scan, file, save / screenshot) and calculate AVE (advertising value equivalent).
- To support account servicing team with pitching to the press, to take initiative and be well organised and ensure that all task matters are carried out.
- Assisting with layout and presentations for new business proposals
- Contribute creative inputs towards clients’ PR programmes and new business proposals during internal discussions.
- Assist account servicing team to draft written materials to be submitted to client;
- Ad-hoc assignments assigned by the Managing Director.