Coca Cola’s strategic concentrate manufacturing plant in Asia. An export facility, specializing in the manufacturing & supply of concentrates and beverage bases, with a complex portfolio, supporting the ASEAN, South Pacific and South West Asia Business Units. It is planned that the plant will double its manufacturing and warehousing capacity within the next 3-5 years.
- 37.5 hour work week (additional hours is paid OT)
- $90 quarterly allowance to buy Coca Cola products
- Medical Insurance
- Transport pickup in 6 locations (Paya Lebar, Serangoon, Chua Chu Kang, Bukit Batok, Clementi, Boon Lay)
- Rotating shift: Morning (7:30am – 4pm) Afternoon (3:30pm to Midnight)
For return midnight trip, company bus will drop staff off at bus-stop closest to their home.
The main function of this job is to generate maximum output of quality products through effective use of assigned resources and assets. To achieve this goal, this position has:
- technical skills in optimizing / maximizing production, yield and product quality
- implement and maintain quality systems, improvement projects and other initiatives.
- tasks in line operation (at least 3 different work stations)
Operation and performance
- Achieve line and batch efficiency and output requirements as targeted by superior / management.
- Maximize output by reducing downtime through monitoring and controlling changeover / maintenance / breakdown time.
- Produce the right quality by managing all CCPs and quantity according to the process order.
- Ensure proper product labelling, coding and other information accurately.
- Carry out the right cleaning, sanitation and GMP according to Quality System requirements.
- Proper handover before going on leave / changeover shift.
- Follow strictly safety and environment requirements at the workplace.
- Support various initiatives by contributing idea, hands on experience, solutions and others.
- Assist to conduct trials, collect data and trouble shoot machines as and when it is necessary.
- Participate in root-cause analysis and corrective action development sessions as required.
- Preferable 1 - 2 years experience in food manufacturing company in similar position. Other manufacturing and electronics industries are welcome too.
- Good technical knowledge and skills in line operation and machine maintenance/repair.
- Nitec / Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Mechatronic Engineering
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Singaporeans only.