CIMB Group is a leading ASEAN universal bank, one of the largest Asian investment banks and one of the world's largest Islamic banks. We are headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and offer consumer banking, commercial banking, wholesale banking, Islamic banking and asset management products and services. As the fifth largest banking group in ASEAN, we have over 39,000 staff in 15 locations across ASEAN, Asia and beyond. At CIMB, we believe that our people are our greatest assets in realising our vision of becoming Southeast Asia’s most valued universal bank. We offer an environment that is inspiring, creative, challenging and above all, one where our people can realise their full potential.
To assist the team with the following:
- To be part of a dynamic Solution Management Team ad have the opportunity to learn the basics of Service Management & Corporate Internet Banking Implementation.
- Extend assistance to Service Managers in fulfilling client’s request in a timely and efficient manner
- To provide support in processing of Conveyancing instructions on a daily basis.
- To assist in the submission of Corporate Internet Banking Application and maintenance forms, including token fulfillment.
- Monitoring of Stored-Value-Facility Account.
- To assist Solution Management team in Fin-tech related Research, Data Analysis and Report Generation.
- Help to prepare Management Deck & Presentation.
- Provide support in any other ad-hoc duties and projects assigned by the supervisor
- Diploma / Degree in Business, Banking & Finance or Engineering
- Highly independent and strong team player
- Able to commit for a minimum period of 3 months
Related Job Searches:
CIMB Bank Berhad
Intern, Group Transaction Banking (Cash Management)
Banking / Finance