In Charles Juay Organisation, we work HARD and PLAY HARD! We strive to create an environment of growth, challenge, and enjoyment both inside and outside of the office - which is why we’re so passionate about working hard, but also playing hard after achieving our achievements.
Our Organisation cultivates a positive healthy working environment and practice a close family culture as we believe in the importance of nurturing a supportive environment where our employees feel valued, supported, empowered to collaborate, innovate and work together as a team.
With our focus on continuous improvement and development, we make it our mission to go the extra mile to provide our team with meaningful mentorship so that they are well-equipped with the knowledge and know-how required for successfully meeting both personal and organization’s goals.
Through mentorship, mentees can acquire new perspectives from experienced mentors, leading them to gain valuable skills that will enable them to grow professionally.
Our approach focuses on helping strong minded individuals better understand their capabilities as well as the resources available to them so that they can move forward confidently and achieve their goals.
If you are a goal-oriented individual that is looking for personal growth and positive end results, our Organisation is the place for you to be!
- Close family culture
- Opportunities for 1-1 mentorship with different mentors
- Fun and positive environment with a group of young achiever!
- Building a client base and identify prospective clients.
- Manages multiple client accounts simultaneously.
- Soliciting new clients through cold calling
- Cultivating excellent client relationships with existing and prospect
- Providing financial advice to clients based on their circumstances and needs.
- Developing financial plans/proposal to help clients achieve their long-term and short-term financial goals.
- Develop and implement financial strategies.
- Provide insights to clients on how they can improve their investments, stay abreast of economic trends and financial conditions.
- Comply with all policies and regulations.
- Keeping up to date with the latest financial products and regulatory changes
- A full certificate in GCE 'A' Level, International Baccalaureate Diploma qualification, Diploma awarded by a Polytechnic in Singapore, or any other academic qualification which is equivalent to the above qualifications.
- Candidates must be at least 21 years old. (Regulatory Requirement)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills for liaising with client
- Incredible analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong analytical skills and Strong business acumen
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Goal oriented
Charles Juay Organisation (CJO)
A group of agency units of Prudential Assurance Company Singapore (Pte) Ltd Reg No. 199002477Z