CGS-CIMB Securities International Pte. Ltd. ("CGS-CIMB") is one of the leading integrated financial service providers in Asia. It is a 50-50 joint venture between China Galaxy International Financial Holdings Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of China Galaxy Securities Co. Ltd., and CIMB Group Sdn Bhd.
Through a network of local offices, branches, and strategic partners, we have a global prescence in over 20 countries, providing a truly Asian perspective. We are well-positioned as Asia's leading financial gateway with a core focus on well-researched and in-depth analysis on financial products.
We are a customer-centric firm and focus on value creation for clients, offering a suite of investment and financial solutions for retail and institutional clients. Our businesses include retail broking, institutional equities, derivatives, prime services, equities research, wealth management, and online broking.
Backed by an award-winning research team, we have one of the most comprehensive research coverage of over 700 stocks in the region. Our strong research capabilities form the backbone of our product and service offerings, connecting clients to opportunities.
- Acquire and mine data from primary or secondary data sources to build visualization.
- Identify, analyse, and interpret data trends in complex data sets.
- Generate deep insights through the analysis of data and understanding of operational processes and turn them into actionable recommendations.
- Design scalable code to process sizeable volumes of data and ensure code consistency and versatility.
- Implement predictive models through machine learning solutions for optimization of processes.
- Adhere to coding standards, specifications, and development processes.
- Work closely with Operations, Sales, Business Development, and Marketing teams on various projects.