CEVA Logistics is a leading global supply chain management company. We provide end-to-end design, implementation and operational solutions in freight forwarding, contract logistics, transportation management and distribution management to large and medium-sized national and multinational companies.
CEVA focuses on a diverse range of market sectors including:
- Consumer & Retail
Find out more about us at https://cevalogistics.com
- To perform billing activities for all import/export shipments in a timely manner and in accordance with Customers & CEVA’s internal KPI.
- Responsible for submission of job files billed to customers & filing internally.
- Preparation of supporting documents required on billing.
- Advise the Supervisor of any problems or irregularities discovered within the assigned transactions.
- Send Pre-alert to destination CEVA stations / CMA agents with copy of shipping docs (AWB / BL / CIPL)
- CT to monitor POs last mile delivery to the vessel till POD are obtained.
- Consolidate billing invoices from hubs and park freight charges in cargowise for consol billing to CMA ships monthly.
- Update billing log sheet for finance record and verification due to different system used for posting invoices.
- Verify inter-company invoices and provide MISC dossier to billing team on monthly basis for DOSP06 / QLCRVO report.
- Any other related work that is assigned by the Superior from time to time.
- Able to commit Immediate - 6 months
- Minimum Diploma in Business Management, Logistics or its equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel)
- Comfortable with numbers
- Experience in administrative function
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.