- Castlery Pte Ltd
- Web Developer Intern
- Date Listed
- 20 Dec 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 2 Months
- Central Business District (CBD)
- Allowance /
- $800 - 1,200 monthly
- Information Technology
- Retail / eCommerce
- Company Profile
Castlery was founded with one mission in mind: to make designer furniture accessible to everyone. By working directly with designers and manufacturers, we cut off the middlemen and bring good designed and high-end furniture to our customers without high street price point.
As an e-commerce tech startup, we move decisively on insightful data and leverage on technological solutions to supercharge our operations. We combine our individual passions and skills to create innovative work that’s as exciting and unconventional as the business itself. It’s a place where all ideas are listened to; where brainstorming means job titles get left at the door and where a self-starter can really make their mark.
We are seeking an exciting intern to join our Engineering Team!
- Job Description
- Work with product and marketing team to iterate and work on the growth of the e-commerce site.
- Design and implement complex applications using React, Redux, Webpack, Sass.
- Currently studying computer science or similar engineering Bachelor’s degree.
- Knowledge of Front-end framework such as React or Vue.js is preferred.
- Structured and self-motivated.
- Eye for detail.
- Hands on experience in a fast-paced tech-first company.
- Exposure to the newest technologies in e-commerce.
- Creative mentoring from an experienced engineering team.
- Unlimited snacks and drinks.
Please apply for this position by submitting your CV to
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.