- Castlery Pte Ltd
- Tech Intern
- Date Listed
- 21 Dec 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
- Central Business District (CBD)
- Allowance /
- $700 - 1,100 monthly
- Information Technology
- Retail / eCommerce
- Company Profile
Castlery was founded with one mission in mind: to make designer furniture accessible to everyone. By working directly with designers and manufacturers, we cut off the middlemen and bring good designed and high-end furniture to our customers without high street price point.
As an e-commerce tech startup, we move decisively on insightful data and leverage on technological solutions to supercharge our operations. We combine our individual passions and skills to create innovative work that’s as exciting and unconventional as the business itself. It’s a place where all ideas are listened to; where brainstorming means job titles get left at the door and where a self-starter can really make their mark.
We are seeking an exciting intern to join our Technology Team!
- Job Description
This intern position is within the Technology Department and will function under operations technology unit.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support web operations tasks
- Support data maintenance and operations data analysis
- System sanity check to ensure system SOPs are correctly executed.
- Gather product usage data and make regular presentation to stakeholders.
- Ad-hoc support for IT related.
- Support EDM scheduling.
- Self-starter with a strong desire to learn
- Solid logical, technical, and quantitative abilities
- Ability to communicate the results of analyses in a clear and effective manner
- Meticulous attention to detail, can ask the correct questions
- Character of integrity, inventiveness, and inquisitiveness
- Experienced in SQL and Microsoft Excel. Knowledge in Html coding.
- Coding skills are beneficial. Experience/knowledge in ERP system is preferred.
- Basic IT knowledge is required.
Experience and Education:
The Intern currently obtaining a Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or Engineering is preferred.