- Automotive Mechanic / Technician / Service Adviser
- Date Listed
- 12 Apr 2018
- Job Type
- Full-time / Permanent ( Entry Level / Junior Executive, Experienced / Senior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, Permanent
- Allowance /
- $2,000 - 2,600 monthly
- Information and Communications Technology, Logistics, Others
- Company Profile
Carro is Singapore’s largest online car marketplace; an all-in-one automotive marketplace, solutions and service provider that aims to guide and take care of users throughout the car ownership journey by providing an information-rich, convenient and value-added experience. Check us out at Carro.sg!
Carro started out as a user-friendly direct-seller-to-buyer used online car marketplace that provides services like free inspection, warranty and paperwork. However, we are constantly evolving and have expanded our repertoire to include after-sales services (workshops and roadside assistance), auto-financing and a comprehensive online showroom for new cars, and now, our own workshop!
To be the marketplace of choice for all automotive needs, providing customers with trustworthy alternatives for improving mobility. We'll catalyse change in the automotive ecosystem by driving higher standards, reshaping the industry with our solutions and empowering everybody with the experience they deserve.
To lead the automotive and mobility solutions market by providing a better experience, democratising information and advancing the automotive industry.
Why join Carro? / Life at Carro:
Headquartered in Singapore, working at Carro is fast-paced and exciting, with plenty of opportunities to express your skills and talents. The team is filled with driven, proactive go-getters who are always looking for new ways to push the industry forward.
As a member of the Carro family, you will contribute to a disruptive, fast-growing regional startup that uses technology to help customers get the best value throughout their entire car buying/ selling journey. We regularly roll out new initiatives to fulfil our mission of providing transparency, trust and convenience to both the car buyer and seller. Carro cares and values their customers like friends, and treat their employees as family.
You will be immersed in a positive, dynamic, open environment filled with other caring, supportive teammates who work and play hard together. We constantly challenge ourselves and the industry by leading change through constant learning, refining and evolving.
Watch the short video here (https://carro.sg/team) to catch a glimpse of life at Carro!
- Job Description
Carro is looking or a skilled, customer-focused technician to conduct quality inspections & maintenance on vehicles. The individual will work closely with our workshop manager and will need to be familiar with using electronic diagnostic tools to diagnose vehicles in order to repair, program and reset vehicle systems e.g. conduct scheduled servicing & major repairs such like engine overhaul, troubleshoot & diagnose car issues & resolve them accurately.
- Attend to all scheduled Inspections, servicing & maintenance in a timely & organised fashion
- Conduct repairs on vehicles, including brakes, suspension & engine overhaul
- Perform accurate diagnostic checks, troubleshooting
- Keep the workshop neat & organized
- Work closely with workshop manager & effectively communicate work performed
- Assist Workshop manager in any other duties.
- Answer workshop phone calls regarding appointment booking and requests (preferred)
- Demonstrated Competence & Experience in a similar role; including usage of electronic diagnostic tools
- Minimum NITEC in Automotive Technology/ Mechatronics or relevant qualification
- Possess valid class 3 license
- Positive attitude, hard working, responsible, takes pride in his/ her work and providing customer satisfaction
- Willing to occasionally go beyond their call of duty to assists with other tasks
- Able to work Monday- Friday 9am- 6pm, Saturday 9am-2pm
- Preferably able to start around 15 May 2018