- Financial Research Intern
- Date Listed
- 08 Oct 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, For At Least 2 Months
- Central Business District (CBD)
- Allowance /
- $800 - 1,500 monthly
- Sciences / Laboratory / R&D
- Information and Communications Technology
- Company Profile
Caproasia is a financial information technology company with a focus on research & development. The company have 3 core businesses in digital media, intelligence and technology.
About Caproasia Online
Caproasia Online is an E-Magazine for Wealth Managers, Private Bankers & Investment Professionals. Covering the latest in Wealth Management, Private Banking & Fund Management on UBS, Credit Suisse, JP Morgan, Citibank, HSBC, DBS, Standard Chartered, Columbia Threadneedle, Amundi, BlackRock and many more.
About Jobs Center
Jobs Center is a dedicated jobs portal for Wealth & Investment Professionals. Highly qualified professionals and candidates with regulatory licenses to practice, advise and manage $20 trillion and growing assets in Asia find their next career at Jobs Center.
Jobs Center is a product of Caproasia Online, the leading E-Magazine for Wealth & Investment Professionals in Asia.
Private Wealth Management
Independent Financial Advisory
- Job Description
Join us as a Financial Research Intern
- Which is the first stock exchange in the world?
- Which are the top 50 Fund Managers in the world?
- What do Investment Professionals read everyday?
Can you research and discover what the top financial & investment professionals can’t uncover?
Test your research skills with us. Are you accurate? Are you fast enough?
Select your area of interests:
- General Financial Research
- Financial History
- Financial Industry
- Financial Data
- Wealth Management
- Private Banking
- Fund Management
- Asset Management
- Consumer Finance
- Global Economy
I want to do everything … …
Work 24 hours a day, anytime, anyplace, anywhere.
Join us and test your research skills, if any.
Tell us what you can do in the internship program:
- How can you contribute to us?
- Impress us with 3 research facts you can do in 10 minutes
- Explain the difference between plagiarism and citation?