Capital Match (www.capital-match.com) is the largest marketplace lending and invoice financing platform in Southeast Asia. We are an innovative fintech business with a range of financial solutions to SMEs and investors. We have funded more than SGD85 million business loans in Singapore over the past 3 years. We are funded by multiple institutional investors including Dymon Asia Capital, an alternative asset manager with $6bn AUM and B Capital Group.
Since November 2018, we have merged with SESAMi, the largest procurement platform in Singapore where we will bring a fully integrated supply chain financing solution to corporates and their suppliers for more timely, automated and cost efficient B2B financing. Our next mission is to expand to other countries in Southeast Asia through greenfield development, partnerships and/or acquisitions.
Capital Match is looking for a Management Associate Intern to spearhead strategic business development activities, assist in credit analysis, legal documentation, and to develop an investor-lender base and equity fundraising.
What You Will Learn
Learn to be highly responsible and independent through hands-on experience in an innovative finance-technology industry! Be exposed to tools to help you in sales analysis, and put your knowledge in good use through conducting credit risk assessments for real clients.
As a Management Associate Intern, you will get the chance to explore if this is the area you are keen on developing a career in, and get a head start before your peers with this real and dynamic internship!
- Spearhead company development strategic projects
- Analyse financial and operating information relating to companies and industries
- Assist in credit risk assessment, including cash flow modelling for different loan structures
- Prepare transaction documentation and legal agreements
- Participate in investor relations management
- Attend client meetings as required
- Full Time position available
- Talented individuals from any discipline will be considered
- Strong interest in the P2P lending industry
- Passion to be hands-on and take ownership of tasks
- Ability to present ideas to others and communicate openly in a team
- Full of idea and initiative to overcome challenge
- Outgoing personality and comfortable to communicate with clients
- Sales experience would be beneficial
- Able to start from August 2019
What We Offer
Look forward to a pleasant and dynamic work environment in one of the largest marketplace lending and invoice financing platform in Southeast Asia. You will be learning from a small team of talented professionals who are eager to show you how business should be done. We are happy to have transparency and freedom to thrive as our company culture. We expect you to show initiative to solve problem and eagerness to overcome every challenge you encounter.