BSH Home Appliances Pt. Ltd is part of the Bosch and Siemens Home Appliances Group. We make life easier with our products under the brands Bosch, Siemens and Gaggenau. An international group with an annual turnover of more than 8 billion euros, we delight demanding customers all over the world: with intelligent Technology, excellent design and outstanding convenience of use. Get ahead with your career - think ahead with us.
The Information Technology Intern is responsible for coordinating and supporting the users on IT related computer issues, working across key applications including Skype for Business, Microsoft Office and Internet Platforms. This role offers the intern a total immersion into the day-to-day business operations and will allow candidate to work closely with key members of staff and external vendor. Candidates will gain experience in advance user support and technical expertise of critical business applications.
- Provides excellent support to users
- Work closely as a regional team to support the locations in ASEAN.
- Image, deploy, upgrade and refresh PCs and manage assets.
- Administrate and solve incidents.
- Participate in small to medium size projects
- Provide hands on support to our specialist team with server, network, telephony infrastructure.
- Advice users on their IT needs and best practices
- Maintain user access integrity through global platform tools.
- Administration of software and hardware inventory
- Support Video and Audio Conference
- Develop and maintain technical documentation, configuration procedures and best practices.
- Day to day maintenance, documentation, troubleshooting and monitoring of information systems.
- Providing Help Desk support to all end users.
- Handling problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution and follow-up, referring more complex problems to 3rd Level Specialist.
- Installing, documenting, inventorying, maintaining and troubleshooting all information technology assets.
- Supporting business related mobile applications.
- Involvement in Infrastructure and IT Process Projects:
- Wifi Environment Enhancement
- WAN Performance Optimization
- Infrastructure Device Refresh
- Paperless Process (Nintex Workflow within Sharepoint Environment)
- Self-help user awareness drive to promote up to 60% self help environment.
- Pursuing Degree/Diploma in Information Technology or any relevant degree/diplomas
- Excellent oral, written, and communication/presentation skills
- Excellent attention to detail and a high motivation to learn
- A proactive, service-focused attitude towards user and the teams you support internally
- The ability to work collaboratively with a team.