Broadhaven Construction is an innovative and dynamic construction company headquartered in Edgware, Greater London. We carry out design, engineering, property builds/maintenance and installation works. We also provide complete project management and a full turnkey service when working for private clients or when outsourced by engineers, architects or interior design firms across any type of construction service. We operate across a range of sectors including defence, education, housing, industrials, power, transport and utilities.
With vast experience, an excellent track record of dependability and delivering high quality projects (on time and on budget), we have positioned ourselves as the ideal solution for all residential and commercial development projects. Our skillful team pride themselves on being respectful, polite, highly professional, efficient and always meeting deadlines.
People are what make Broadhaven Construction the success it is today. For over 10 years, we've recruited the best, most talented and innovative people, each of whom brings something new to the organization. Whether you're interested in project management, surveying, marketing or administration, you too could build a career in the construction industry with us.
Broadhaven Construction Ltd. is seeking to recruit a Civil Engineer with proven experience to join us on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for delivering technical design information including reports, drawings and specifications for the infrastructure associated projects. The role will also involve liaison with both private and public clients, local authorities and external stakeholders.
* Responsible for the production of design information, technical reports, drawings, tender documents and specifications through the project life cycle, from feasibility studies to project completion and close out.
* You will be expected to work closely with other team members and your senior supervisor.
*Driving Technical Excellence within the team.
* Strengthening BIM/3D Modelling skills and expanding the team portfolio -
* Improving efficiency through use of engineering software -
* Improving quality of the team output including drawings, models, reports, specifications - Expanding our portfolio in 3D utilities coordination
Qualifications, Essential Skills and Experience:
* BEng/MEng (Hons) Degree in Civil Engineering:
* You should be familiar with using design standards such as Sewers for Adoption, Manual for Streets, Design Manual for Roads & Bridges and BSEN Standards.
* Have knowledge and experience in design of highways and drainage infrastructure to adoptable standards are required.
* Also, should have experience in the design of buildings, roads and drainage.
* Good verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to build good relationships with colleagues at all levels of the business
* Proven ability to deliver results within challenging deadlines
* Able to work independently and as part of a team
* Able to work on own initiative.
There is an attractive remuneration package on offer for the right candidate not forgetting to mention outstanding career progression.
If you share our value of doing what you say you will, to the best of your ability, every time, we want to hear from you.