“THERE'S MORE TO LIFE AT THE BREADTALK GROUP”
Our employees are inspired to be the best they can be, where our team is as diverse as the markets we serve, thriving and creating outstanding delicacies year after year.
We foster an open environment where creativity thrives and provide you with the opportunities you need to keep developing.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist with the planning and marketing of the group loyalty programme and partnership programme.
- Coordinate and liaise with the vendors and stakeholders to manage the loading of brand info and visuals onto the individual platforms.
- Support the UI/UX testing of the loyalty app and take charge of gathering feedbacks and requirements from the stakeholders to be implemented as part of the app enhancement plan
- Assist with the preparation of communication materials to the internal stakeholders and external members of the public
- Manage the production of print materials and ensure timely delivery to the stores
- Perform data analytics based on the key metrics captured by the different data source
- Handle enquiries and user feedbacks for the Group loyalty programme
- Assist with ad-hoc administrative matters
- Working knowledge in MS Office
- Fluent proficiency in Mandarin is preferred to liaise with Mandarin speaking colleagues
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Able to work individually and in a team environment