- Boxgreen Pte Ltd
- Human Resource
- Date Listed
- 15 Mar 2019
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- From Apr 2019, For At Least 3 Months
50 Gambas Crescent Proxima@Gambas #08-14 S(757022)
- Allowance /
- $800 - 1,200 monthly
- Human Resources
- Wholesale Trade
- Company Profile
BoxGreen is one of the fastest growing healthy snacks subscription business in Asia. We are reinventing the way
consumers snack by leveraging the power of technology to deliver a personalized box of healthy & delicious treats.
Our vision is to make better quality foods more accessible, fun and nutritious. By using direct-to-consumer sales,
analytics, and iterative product development, boxgreen is disrupting the food industry starting with the snack
category. Consumer preferences are changing rapidly, with more consumers discovering healthier, natural products across the home and offices, boxgreen aims to meet consumers’ evolving needs. With a large and growing fan base, an array of innovative products, a dedicated management team, and the backing of leading venture capital firms, boxgreen is uniquely positioned to deliver on this vision.
- Job Description
Your scope may include, but not limited to:
- Contribute to HR relevant topics (culture, employer branding, social media etc.)
- Create and post Job Ads
- Pre-selection of candidates
- Work on internal employee culture and retention
- Create and manage recruitment pipeline
- Active search for suitable candidates
- Work closely with other - departments to understand their candidate requirements
- Other relevant ad-hoc projects and tasks
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.