- Boxgreen Pte Ltd
- Corporate Business Development
- Date Listed
- 14 Mar 2019
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive, Experienced / Senior Executive )
- Job Period
- From Apr 2019, For At Least 3 Months
50 Gambas Crescent Proxima@Gambas #08-14 S(757022)
- Allowance /
- $800 - 1,200 monthly
- Sales / Retail
- Wholesale Trade
- Company Profile
BoxGreen is one of the fastest growing healthy snacks subscription business in Asia. We are reinventing the way consumers snack by leveraging the power of technology to deliver a personalized box of healthy & delicious treats. Our vision is to make better quality foods more accessible, fun and nutritious. By using direct-to-consumer sales, analytics, and iterative product development, boxgreen is disrupting the food industry starting with the snack category. Consumer preferences are changing rapidly, with more consumers discovering healthier, natural products across the home and offices, boxgreen aims to meet consumers’ evolving needs. With a large and growing fan base, an array of innovative products, a dedicated management team, and the backing of leading venture capital firms, boxgreen is uniquely positioned to deliver on this vision.
- Job Description
We are currently looking for an intern to work on projects relating to:
● Business building for the next phase of boxgreen's corporate snacking program
● Assisting in brand communication, drafting outreach emails to brands highlighting campaign progress and creating recap presentations for businesses
● Assisting team on sampling and marketing campaign planning and execution
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.