Bosch Rexroth Singapore has been operating in Singapore since 1977. A technology company with a strong engineering background, Bosch Rexroth offers products and solutions in the area of Factory Automation, Mobile Applications as well as Machinery Applications and Engineering. With more than 30,500 employees worldwide, Bosch Rexroth is a partner for machine for manufacturers and users.
Assist in the Marketing/Administrative (Primary roles) incl. Facilities Management/activities as follow:
- Assist in development and implementation of Business/Marketing plan for Bosch Rexroth Regional Training Center (BRRTC).
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, including interior designers/ advertising & Sales Promotion / digital / media marketing agencies for both planning and execution marketing campaigns/plan
- Assist in developing & designing marketing materials: brochures, flyers, presentations
- Assist in Exhibitions / Event Management
- Improvement to SITE's facilities by adapting & working with i4.0 technologies or with the use of technologies to ease / streamline site manual operation. for example QR code Registration of visitors, Keys & APRO alarm codes issuing.. Management of Contractors, Chemical and site Facilities equipment i.e. Slings monitoring.
- Any other Marketing tasks assigned
- Able to commit for 6 months
- Marketing/Business Administration Diploma/Degree in a related field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office i.e. Powerpoint, Excel etc.
- Strong communication and cross-functional collaboration skills
Please note Bosch Rexroth Location: 16D Tuas Ave 1, #05-60/62, Singapore 639536
Applicant must be enrolled throughout internship period, or plan to pursue further studies
For foreign students studying in Singapore on Student's Pass, you must fulfill the following requirements to be able to do full-time internship during the school term:
You are a full-time matriculated or registered student in one of the approved institutions.
You hold a Student Pass issued by the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA).
The internship is under an industrial attachment programme conducted by your university or educational institution. The industrial attachment can be either compulsory or elective but it must contribute towards your graduation requirements.
For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-pass-exemption-for-foreign-students
For foreign students studying overseas, you must be eligible for the Work Holiday Programme (WHP)
Between 18 to 25 years old (inclusive) as of date of WHP application
Undergraduate or graduate from university in Australia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
University recognized by the government of the respective countries)
For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-holiday-programme/eligibility
Agent Note This position is posted on behalf of a client by a third party agent.