Robert Bosch (South East Asia) Pte Ltd is a regional subsidiary of the Bosch Group, representing the Group's interests in Southeast Asia where it is present in all ASEAN member countries. Business operations in these countries report to Robert Bosch (South East Asia) Pte Ltd, located in Singapore. Bosch has been present in Southeast Asia since 1919, with diversified businesses in the company's four business sectors - Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. Bosch's strategic objective is to improve quality of life with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm. In short, Bosch creates technology that is “Invented for life.”
- Assist in Digital Marketing overall planning for Asia Pacific
- Conceptualize and develop visual assets for social media i.e short video clips, online advertisements etc.
- Creating marketing collaterals, like photography for customer stories and events, and developing videos for those activities and campaigns
- Assists the team in running marketing campaigns i.e. Product Launches, Promotions, Key Events and Developing visual assets for these activities
- Degree studies in field of Mass Communications, Marketing or related
- Able to commit for 6 months
- Advanced knowledge in videography and video editing softwares (Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects and Motion Design)
- Familiar with Adobe design softwares (Photoshop, Illustrator and inDesign)
- Good command in English (written and verbal)
- High affinity to social media topics and platforms
- Creative, idea generator, attentive to details and responsible working style
Benefits of joining our team:
- Interact and work with people globally
- Be part of creating strategies and content for the Asia Pacific region
- Have the freedom to suggest marketing ideas to manage your own projects
- Be part of the huge global team here at Bosch
- pplicant must be enrolled throughout internship period, or plan to pursue further studies
- For foreign students studying in Singapore on Student's Pass, you must fulfill the following requirements to be able to do full-time internship during the school term:
- You are a full-time matriculated or registered student in one of the approved institutions.
- You hold a Student Pass issued by the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA).
- The internship is under an industrial attachment programme conducted by your university or educational institution. The industrial attachment can be either compulsory or elective but it must contribute towards your graduation requirements.
- For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-pass-exemption-for-foreign-students
- For foreign students studying overseas, you must be eligible for the Work Holiday Programme (WHP)
- Between 18 to 25 years old (inclusive) as of date of WHP application
- Undergraduate or graduate from university in Australia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
- University recognized by the government of the respective countries)
- For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-holiday-programme/eligibility
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.