Books Beyond Borders is a social enterprise dedicated to expanding educational opportunities in the developing world. We collect and sell gently-used books, and give 100% of our net profits to support underfunded classrooms in Nepal.
Marketing & Content Creation Internship (4-6 Months)
If you're passionate about books and storytelling - we'd love to have you on our team!
Growth & Exposure
Being part of a small and lean social start-up means having a great deal of autonomy and creative opportunities that will help you grow. Your responsibilities will also motivate you to perform your best!
Your storytelling skills have a direct impact on growing the BBB brand and raising more funds for classroom projects in some of the most underfunded schools in the world.
Oh, and you get to work in our cozy bookstore, with first dibs on all the good reads!
Interested? Here's what the role involves:
We're constantly thinking of new and creative ideas to tell our stories and grow a community that's passionate about books and education. In this role, you will:
- Create short-form stories and video content on Instagram & TikTok
- Prepare, share, and review creative work with the Founder
- Manage and write content for our newsletter
- Plan our monthly social media calendar
- Identify and partner with like-minded brands to co-create content that adds value to both brands
- An avid reader
- Fluent in English
- Familiar with the latest social and content trends
- Great at creative copywriting
- Comfortable with being featured in some of our content
* BONUS if you have the ability to illustrate/design/doodle!
We value people with:
- High, positive energy
- Independence and a strong work ethic
- Confidence and ambition
Commitment:5 days a week (with the occasional friday WFH). Start immediately.