We are set up as a business consultancy firm.
Helm by various subject matter experts either internally or as our affiliates, we are able to deliver unique solutions to the business and the mass community. Our clients include representatives from Multi National Companies who have approached us for growth strategies and planning, individuals of the high net worth segment who have approached us for tax and estate planning services and the SME community
Our business include the provision of different services and solutions that is uniquely designed for the discerning individual or SME Owners.
Interns who are specializing/interested in areas of legal studies/law may apply.
Note: BNBC is not a law firm. We work with practicing lawyers from time to time who represent other firms to provide business services.
1. Interns will report directly to an associate lawyer or a senior practicing lawyer
2. Interns will be trained on various documents involving business succession and estate planning
3. Such documents may involve Wills, Investment Trusts, Lasting Power of Attorney, Business wills, Grant of probate, NDA, common business agreements
4. Interns will be interviewing clients who may be individuals or SME owners who are seeking opinions on business planning or estate planning and distribution
5. Interns will be helping out in the drafting of simple wills under the supervision of the legal professional
6. Interns who are in early years of the law education may apply. Fresh ORD personnel with no experience but wish to gain experience can be considered on a case by case basis
7. Outstanding interns will be trained on private equities and investment by the lawyer