- BMW Asia Pte Ltd
- Internship for IT department
- Date Listed
- 25 Feb 2019
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 6 Months
- Location Name
- Allowance /
- $800 - 1,000 monthly
- Information Technology
- Company Profile
The BMW Group is the leading provider of premium products and premium services for individual mobility. Home of world famous automobile brands - BMW, MINI and Rolls-Royce Motor Cars.
Further information you can find on
www.bmwgroup.com (career opportunities: www.bmwgroup.jobs)
Along with its automotive concerns, the BMW Group's activities comprise the development, production and marketing of motorcycles, as well as comprehensive financial services for private and business customers.
We are performance-oriented and know by experience that good performance is only achieved if our employees feel comfortable and appreciated. Therefore, mutual appreciation and constructive argument are integral parts of our corporate philosophy. We know no cultural and national boundaries.
Instead, we believe in exchange of views, as team work is more than the sum of individual achievements. And we attach importance to a balanced relation between career and private life. This is the only way to ensure that our employees achieve the high performance we expect of them – and appreciate in return.
Petuelring 130 München, 80788 Germany
- Company Size 10,001+ employee
- Job Description
We have an Internship position in our Regional IT Department. Please find brief job description below.
- Migrate & Support with enhancement of BIA standardization workflow into Confluence & Jira on IT governance confluence,
- Facelift of IT governance confluence page, support on governance reporting;
- Design and develop template and workflow in confluence & Jira
- Support on governance reporting.
- Understand the usage of Confluence & Jira;
- Design workflow for standardized BIA;
- Migrate existing sharepoint / share folder BIA into Confluence & Jira
- Audit(s) workflow/ enhance audit tracker to be more efficient
- Update and face lift IT Compliance confluence pages eg. Softeware asset management page, No Dejavu page facelift;
- Support the BI tool project (as necessary)
- Markets to be able to review and approve BIA on Confluence & Jira
- Simple audit trail for approval
- Track & Provide a quick dashboard overview on BIA status
- Guidelines of Markets to be able to review the standardized response from other markets on Confluence & Jira
- Markets to be able to view up to date compliance topics